1. Select Import Stem Keywords
2. Click Choose file to select your CSV file, or copy and paste Stem Keyword list directly into text box
a) If you are copying and pasting, ensure each stem keyword is listed on its own row without any commas.
3. Click Import to start importing your Stem Keywords
Only 1 column can be imported into Stem Keywords. If multiple columns are detected in imported CSV, only the first column is imported and remaining columns will be ignored.
To replace all your Stem Keywords, click Replace Stem Keywords and follow above instructions again.
Things you need to know about this screen:
* Keyword Preview only displays values from the first 5 rows of data (excluding Header) from your Stem Keywords CSV or Copy and Paste. This is to ensure the Keyword Machine app runs smoothly in your web browser.
* You can’t make additions or alterations to existing Keyword or Stem Keyword lists. You can only remove and replace lists in their entirety.
* When you upload a new Keyword & Data CSV or Stem Keyword list, it will overwrite your previously saved Keywords and Stem Keyword list immediately – even if you haven’t saved the Keyword Batch. The upload is permanent and cannot be reversed so be careful when uploading new Keyword and Stem lists. Double-check your CSV in a spreadsheet program before uploading them into Keyword Machine.